
Here's a few captured shots of Tyler wake boarding and my dad Skiing! My dad is 49 and he's still got it!!! Also as you can see Tyler is on his way to being a pro it was only his second time on a board and he was attempting to jump the wake! He rocked it!

Here's a few shots of me wake boarding. Lets just say I am no pro, and my facial expressions are not necessarily telling the truth. That is my go get 'em look.



5 comments:
How fun. You guys are awesome at wakeboarding. What a fun summer! It's about time you posted something new by the way.
Party! I am glad you are enjoying your summer! I think it was you that asked, but yeah Devin and Connor are out scouting elk/deer. I am just filling in here and there at the assisted living home i use to work at...it is fun to be there here and there, but I do miss having devin and connor home this wknd. how is your job going? how are you guys doing?
You two have soo much fun! I think that it is so awesome that you go out and fish, hunt, etc. with Tyler. I think we should all go fishing sometime.
We had a great time at your house yesterday! We are so glad to be able to get to know you two!
I love you too! Don't you dare think that you share your experiences to much! Even though I did not experience the exact same that you are going through, I do somewhat know that feelings and frustration that go along with it all. I hope you know that I am here if you ever need to talk about anything at all. AT ANY TIME!
yep, i make them and my sister takes the pictures. how are you guys doing?? I can't wait to see you both this dec!!!
Post a Comment