ahhh...we missed you guys for thanksgiving! Looks like you had a good time though! I'm LOVING the lights! We are SUPER bummed cause we aren't decorating for Christmas this year...cause we are moving so soon :( You place looks so cute and fuN!
wow Mr energetic.....and Mrs.....:).... lights look great...We didnt put up outside lights this year cause of time and money restrictions....maybe next year things will be settled down,un less Nat gets married in December... Ill kill her!! ha.... cant wait to see you guys ..this is a darling house..you all look so happy!!!
Oh your house looks so good. I am jealous of your lights, I wish we were putting some up. You guys look so good, you need to come visit us, we miss you!
6 comments:
so pretty! Love it, I'm jealous you have yours up already!
ahhh...we missed you guys for thanksgiving! Looks like you had a good time though! I'm LOVING the lights! We are SUPER bummed cause we aren't decorating for Christmas this year...cause we are moving so soon :( You place looks so cute and fuN!
wow Mr energetic.....and Mrs.....:).... lights look great...We didnt put up outside lights this year cause of time and money restrictions....maybe next year things will be settled down,un less Nat gets married in December... Ill kill her!! ha.... cant wait to see you guys ..this is a darling house..you all look so happy!!!
Oh your house looks so good. I am jealous of your lights, I wish we were putting some up. You guys look so good, you need to come visit us, we miss you!
Hope everything is going well for you guys! Did you get back Haylie? How was your trip? Hope work was an easy transition after a little break Ty!
Aaaaaah cute!!!! I just FINALLY found your blog (again). lol. Your link to your name sends me some place weird.
Anyway - what a cute little house. I loved seeing you both over Christmas, and hope you're doing well. love ya!
Post a Comment