-1.jpg)
I know that I promised photos of the progress of the house we were moving into. However, we are no longer moving into that house. We are actually moving to Texas. Tyler received his new assignment on Monday. We happily accepted and are now preparing ourselves for the drastic change in scenery we are about to have.
Ty and I are excited for this next adventure in our lives and are thankful for the experiences that we have had here in Ohio. Looking back the other day we were able to remember so many fun things that we have done while living here. I am happy that we were able to make Ohio home for the time we were here and look forward to having many more good times together in our new home.



5 comments:
I told you so! At least you guys didn't actually get all settled in to your new place in Ohio!! This is great for you guys. And it will be so nice to be close to your family Haylie! Yay!
AWESOME! We want to come visit!
SO CRAZY how quickly your life changes. TX! FUN!! I'll stop by on my way back from Hawaii after visiting Jason. lol. (Sorry he may win more visits. You understand...)
Wow... It's a very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures and story.
I like your blog.
I would like to share this blog:
http://club-kidzscience.blogspot.com/
Please share this blog to your friends and family around the world to create a better future.
Keep blogging.
Have a great time.
Ohio will miss you guys..best of luck!!
Post a Comment