Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yard-Before/After

We moved into a house with NO backyard. There was a yard but it was just dirt and weeds. Ty and I decided we would take on the task of landscaping it ourselves. I worked all day until Ty would get home and finish up whatever project I had been working on. I usually left the hard lifting to him. It was so great to watch it go from THIS...


To THIS!

6 comments:

Haley said...

looks great! ali's keep asking for her primary teachers back!!!

the Petterson Family said...

WOW! Looks great you guys! I'm so jealous~

Harris said...

Oh tell ALI HI! We miss you guys! Ohio was so good to us! Thanks Laura! It looks like fun till you have to do the yard work... but you know all about it!

Eric W. said...

Wow, Haylie, that looks great! You guys did a nice job...now where is the guest room, cause I wanna come visit :)

The Critchlow Family said...

Looks SO good! You two are such go-getters!!

shirley Harris said...

peppaingglad to finally see pictures and to have our kids get to see them....what fun memories!!!We had a blast there!! we love you!!!