Monday, January 5, 2009

A great 2008


2008 Was a great year for Tyler and I. We moved back to Rexburg where Tyler began one of his last semesters at BYU-I. We were excited to be back in Rexburg, so we took advantage of the winter and went snowboarding a bunch. One of my favorite memories of the winter. The summer came quick which also meant Ty's last semester. We made the best of our time there, fishing, hiking, shooting, going swimming, the works! It was a fun semester, more play than work. Tyler graduated in July, it was a great accomplishment, one we were both looking forward too! After graduation we went to Canada for a nice long vacation. Our trip ended way to early and we were on our way out to Cleveland Ohio, where Tyler's new job awaited; and that is where we are now. It was a fun and interesting year one filled with great memories.

6 comments:

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Fun Pictures! 2008 was a great year. I still can't believe that it is already 2009! Miss you guys, and Congrats again!

Kami said...

Looks, and sounds like you guys had a really fun year. Paden loved the pictures with the four wheelers. He just wanted to keep looking at them. After I closed the window he kept saying "more four wheelers!"

Harris said...

Thanks guys. Kami that is really funny and quite cute. I am so excited for you! There is another one on the way. How does payden feel about mommy's tummy getting in the way. Lol?
Krissy! we miss you guys a ton! We had some great memories with you guys last year. Many fun moments! i hope we can have some more soon!

Angel Brockbank said...

You guys are so cute, we love you!

Dan and Dee said...

I look forward to keeping up with your blog!
I will link you on mine even though you have a private blog okay?
dandeerussia.blogspot.com

What's Tyler's job?

shirley Harris said...

beautiful blogging!!! love ya.....mom