Monday, April 6, 2009
Here is my random thought for the day. All of you who live in Cleveland may or may not appreciate this. You have to love that when you look at the forecast you know to expect the opposite. If there is sun shine all across the weather bug then you know, it is going to rain and snow all week. However the only time that the weather bug is accurate is when it says it is going to rain or snow. In other words if you live here don't expect nice weather. Summer is never going to come, keep telling yourself that! Then when it does come, in AUGUST, you can be happy that it finally arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Amen! It does not surprise me one bit that it snowed ALL day long today! Cleveland is one big tease! Oh please, I hope summer comes before August! Niagra Falls looks beautiful! Love the picture of you guys!
Amy!! how did we get suckered into this!!! If it does not come by JUNE lets steel the kids and take them on Vacation! By the way, do you love how there is SNOW on the ground this morning!
I love the picture at the top of your blog, it's beautiful!! The weather has been back and forth here too, and it's depressing! Paden is always wanting to go outside, but usually I have to tell him it's too cold! Hope summer comes for you soon!
Hi Haylie - I just came across your beautiful blog. Looks like you and Tyler are very happy and having fun. I just wanted to say hi. I'm not sure you will remember me, but you guys brought cookies to my mom's house when my dad passed away. I really had a good time chating with you guys. You're a great couple.
That reminds me of another place, Hmm what is called oh yeah, Idaho. We feel the same. It is absolutly gorgeous one day, and then a blizzard the next day. The weather people are usually wrong too. Oh it get so annoying. I'm sorry you moved from this crap hole to another crap hole. We miss you, come back!
Oh by the way you guys look like hot Asians in that picture. No I'm kidding about the Asian part, but you guys do look freakin hot!
awesome Niagara Falls pix!!!!
Love all the smiles - wish we could see them in person more often. We love you guys
looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks
Post a Comment