Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maryland



Tyler Enjoying our new gun! I think he likes it.

Just shooting around.

Lizza's first time out shooting!! She was a great shot, once we set her up, she was nocking them down easily. It was awesome to watch her!

Jay and Shan!

Isaac, haha, this kid cracks me up!!!


Thank you Jason and Shandra for having us join you on the lake!
It was a great weekend of fishing, swimming, farming game and much more fun! I know you are just dying to play the farming game again Shan!!!

2 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

Hi! My name is Suzy, and my husband knows your husband through work. We might possibly be moving to Avon, so I thought I'd introduce myself. If you want to check out our blog, it's www.trapperandsuzy.blogspot.com

Are you into guns like your husband? Trapper really into hunting. I can handle a gun, but I'm not as into hunting like him. : )

shirley Harris said...

Im so jealous.....wish we were closer!! neat pictures....how I miss those sweet little kids of Jasons!!!