Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thunder Over Louiville

The Airshow

Brooklyn, i think the ear plugs were a little Big. But she pulled them off!

6 comments:

The Critchlow Family said...

Your "header" picture cracks me up! Look at you with your itty bitty little handgun and Tyler has that big old thing...what is it a shotgun? rifle? I don't know guns that well! Don't mess with the Harris' they are armed and dangerous!!

Dan and Dee said...

Your background picture is hilarious. I would think you were from Texas from the gun photo!
The Falls pictures were great, I still need to make it there...someday. Tell Brandan and your folks I said hello.

Susan said...

GUNS?! GUNS!? Wow! I'm at a loss at what to say....but Wow! Hmmmm....let me think....I did use to sleep with a huge knife under my bed when Robert used to work shifts....

But guns.....I have to think about this but it was fun to find your blog. Good writing!

Harris said...

Yup that is a shotgun. Its a 12gage! It has a great amount of kick. And just in case your husband is wondering why my finger is on the trigger tell him there was no magazine, we took it out.
Thats right, we are armed, and oh boy are we dangerous! Im happy yall are back!!

Kami said...

I haven't checked your blog for quite a while. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. Oh, and we love the farming game! We played with Tyler's nephew a while back and he kept telling us the Prophet says to stay out of debt, so he was never in debt the whole game....sadly, he lost, but I was impressed with his Mom teaching him so well. I'd never even played this game until I married Tyler, he has like every square memorized. Well, hope you are enjoying the summer!

Harris said...

Where are you guys at in your header picture? Way cute pic ps! Hope you guys are having a good summer! We miss you here in Rexburg!