Four Seasons is not always a Hotel Chain - it is about cool, warm, cool and cold. (not much warm in there) Each one has its moments to enjoy - sometimes the arrival and other times the departure. I hear Ohio has a beautiful summer season, for an entire two weeks.
Looking forward to spending some warm, sunny days at the lake again this year
I wish Rexburg would make up its mind on the weather! Enjoy the sun for us...it was snowing here the other day! How are you guys doing? I need to just call and catch up...sorry I am horrible at keeping in touch! I really don't like talking on the phone...weird i know!
3 comments:
I tried to tell you...I couldn't believe it either my first year here in OH...We are so excited for tomorrow, it should be another nice day!
Four Seasons is not always a Hotel Chain - it is about cool, warm, cool and cold. (not much warm in there) Each one has its moments to enjoy - sometimes the arrival and other times the departure. I hear Ohio has a beautiful summer season, for an entire two weeks.
Looking forward to spending some warm, sunny days at the lake again this year
I wish Rexburg would make up its mind on the weather! Enjoy the sun for us...it was snowing here the other day! How are you guys doing? I need to just call and catch up...sorry I am horrible at keeping in touch! I really don't like talking on the phone...weird i know!
Post a Comment