Monday, January 25, 2010

Val's Wedding


My sister in law Valerie met the man of her dreams and was sealed to him for time and all eternity on Dec 22nd. Tyler and I had the honor of being at their wedding. It was cold but beautiful. We had a great time setting up the reception and then being apart of it. Kendon and Val thanks for letting us be apart of your big day!!!

2 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

Looks like fun!

Harris said...

Love your layout! It WAS so fun to see you guys. I wish we would've had more time together as well!! Too bad it was my parents year for Christmas :( What are your plans next year;)?
Forget that...We should plan some vaca together! I had a blast with the little time that we did get so spend at the wedding and stuff....it would be super fun to just play! I still need to teach you how to crochet ;) LOVE ya sis!