Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Small Update



Yes, we are moving again! Tyler and I have been married almost three years and, within those three years, this will be our eighth move. I can honestly say that I enjoy this part about our lives. I love packing up and going to a new place. The best, however, is moving in. I love eliminating things from our slowly collected items. De-cluttering junk is the best feeling ever! Our new adventure for the next couple of months is going to be getting situated. The home we are moving into needs a little work, and lots of cleaning before we move in. I am excited to see the transition. I will post before and after pictures next week! We are super excited to finally have a back yard, which Ty is thrilled to mow. As for myself, I am excited to paint and do some simple repairs. It should be fun to see the change!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ty is thrilled to mow? lol You gotta love that guy!!!! I can't believe you're moving AGAIN! You've about got Chris and my record beat: 8 times in 4 years. Yes, I think you will win this one.

Post pixs!

Brent and Jessica said...

That is exciting. I agree...I love the decluttering part. Good luck!

the Petterson Family said...

I love that part of moving too, de-cluttering and reorganizing...but the whole packing/cleaning part...well, I'm not a fan! I can't wait to see the before and after, I bet you'll do a great job!

Harris said...

I agree the cleaning part not so fun! De-cluttering makes it worth it!
Nat I did not know you had moved so much! I have to agree I love my Ty, he finds joy is the things that most people dread like mowing! haha.