Sunday, April 17, 2011

Big Belly, Big Belly, Big Belly!


This one makes me realize how much I have grown. I am almost embarrassed to post this.


Time just keeps creeping by. Weeks feel like months and days feel like weeks. We are still steadily progressing but it seams that progression slows down a bit towards the end. I think it is a bit like waiting for christmas. Except in this case no one knows exactly when christmas will arrive. Until then we are happily enjoying this time.

7 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Cute belly! Cute Belly! Cute belly!

Molly Houx said...

You look adorable. Does your back hurt? So excited for you.

charlottehackberry said...

Oh Geez, you're too cute!!

Harris said...

Nope my back feels fine. its my legs. They go numb all the time! Thanks girls! Love you all!

Harris said...

Your belly just looks big because you are so small :) You will be so glad you have your belly pics after your little guy is here.
What day is your actual due date? Miss you guys!!

Tara said...

I'm so excited for you two. You look great! When is the due date again? Go on as many dates as you can before this little one gets here...and set up a netflix account so you'll have some entertainment during those midnight feedings. You're going to be such a great mom. You were always so great to my little boys!

Nikki said...

You look so cute!!! I love your cute belly. Good Luck with everything