I know this going to show up as my boppy site..but its RaKae..I am too lazy to change it and I wanted to comment :)Cute belly pic! You are so funny...I can't wait to see this little guy!! How is everything looking? It's getting super close...
I freaking LOVE this picture
You just keep getting larger and CUTER!
OH. MY. WORD! You are huge! Just kidding of course! You are beautiful!
When's your due date? You look awesome! Email me your mailing address!
I'm actually surprised at how far along you are and how TINY you are!! You're gorgeous and I wish I could be there to see the little guy!!
You look so dang cute! Not large at all.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I know this going to show up as my boppy site..but its RaKae..I am too lazy to change it and I wanted to comment :)
Cute belly pic! You are so funny...I can't wait to see this little guy!! How is everything looking? It's getting super close...
I freaking LOVE this picture
You just keep getting larger and CUTER!
OH. MY. WORD! You are huge! Just kidding of course! You are beautiful!
When's your due date? You look awesome! Email me your mailing address!
I'm actually surprised at how far along you are and how TINY you are!! You're gorgeous and I wish I could be there to see the little guy!!
You look so dang cute! Not large at all.
Post a Comment