Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Last Few Months

Tyler and I are proud to announce that we are having a BABY BOY! We are so excited and praying for his safe arrival!
For Thanksgiving we were so excited to head to Idaho. These are just a few highlights from our road trip, which included staying one night in a small town on Route 66 as well as stopping at the Four Corners.
This was one of my biggest highlights of our trip to Idaho. It was my first time out with my shotgun and I had such a blast. Tyler is such an amazing husband to take me out with him to do the things he loves. My mother in law cooked the duck and I didn't think I'd be able to take a bite but I did and it was amazing.
Thanksgiving is always great at the Harris house. The whole day is full of baking and cooking a variety of dishes and snacks. The whole day is about eating and giving thanks. Who can complain? The food is always amazing and the fun is never ending!!!

7 comments:

Janelle said...

Yeah I am so excited for you both!!! And boys are the best although I am not allowed to say that anymore cause I have a girl but really first child wise boys are the best!!!

The Critchlow Family said...

Oh my gosh Haylie! You are the cutest person I know :) I love love LOVE your teeny tiny baby bump. Super duper cute!! Congrats again! There is so much in store for you guys in 2011!!!

Eric W. said...

You guys look great! congrats on the baby boy, I hope all goes well. Melyssa and I miss you both tons!!

-Sticky

Nikki said...

Haylie, you look fantastic!! Congratulations. Pregnancy seems like it goes on forever, but time flies and before you know it your first born boy is 10 ( mine just turned 10 yesterday). Enjoy every minute of it!

the Petterson Family said...

I still can't tell you how excited I am for you two---who will soon be three!!!!

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

We are so excited for you guys. Boys are so fun! Haylie you are so stinkin cute and tiny. Congrats again.

Tara said...

I am so excited for you and Tyler. I'm sorry I haven't been in better touch with you guys. I hope you are feeling fabulous and loving being pregnant. I couldn't be happier for you! Email me your mailing address.
halebt@gmail.com