
I have been told that I need to be posting these more often. I was thinking I should have started sooner. However, late is better than never. Starting last wednesday Ty and I will be making sure to take a pic a week of this growing belly until our boy arrives!!!
Also thank you all for your input on that items y'all liked having the most. I will make sure to add some of these to our registry! Thank you again!



5 comments:
Cuteness! And you have a mommy haircut, too! Thanks for the Haylie update.
FINALLY!! And can you say cutest pregnant mommy EVER?! I'm so glad you finally posted pics...I've been waiting to see this belly of yours!! LOVE it!! I can't believe how far along you are. This little guy is going to be here before we know it. Can't wait to see him!!!
awe, you look so cute with your preggo belly! I love it :) You guys are getting super close...I can't wait to see this cute little guy!
How are you feeling? We miss you guys!
You are so tiny! Pbthth!
Kidding, you are beautiful! Love you!
I love it! You look beautiful and so Happy! I am so excited for you...I hope everything continues to go well!
Post a Comment