Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another week gone by


Thank you for all the wonderful compliments. As all you mommy's know they are what a girl needs when she is gaining poundage every week!

7 comments:

The Critchlow Family said...

Your belly just keeps going straight out. No poundage anywhere else. You are definately ALL belly. LOVE it!! I wish we lived closer!!

the Petterson Family said...

I can't believe how close you are getting to having that baby in your ARMS! (Not just poking straight out of that itty bitty little bod!) Hee hee! You look wonderful!

Molly Houx said...

I actually kind of despise the people who rub bellies, but man, yours is sticking out so far, it's tempting.

I had a YW leader whose pregnancy beauty reminds me of yours. Haylie: She was gorgeous! I never though I would envy a pregnant lady.

Harris said...

Thanks so much Molly you are so sweet! Yes I am definitely protruding outwards and a little sideways too. Ya just can't tell. ; )

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Oh my gosh, so cute. You look so good and still so tiny!

Tara said...

How many weeks are you now? You look so amazingly HaPpY!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Hey! I just found your blog, hope you don't mind me commenting. :) You are ADORABLE!! I cannot believe how tiny you are! I'm sure you don't feel that way, but really...way to go and make the rest of us look bad! haha Congrats on expecting, little boys are much fun!! Hope you guys are doing well.